Skip to content
Raffles Guru – Terms and conditions
Subscription of courses
- Any subscribed course is meant to be for that academic year only. The subscription ends on 31 December of the subscribed year.
- The content is meant to be consumed online, and is not available offline. The content is not downloadable or printable.
- You are accepting to consume the content as it is at the time of purchase. Adding additional content is subject to availability.
- Before making a decision to purchase, you should go through the sample lessons to understand the nature and coverage the subject. Please purchase only if it meets your requirement.
- Please check whether the courses work on your device before making the purchase. Raffles Guru is not responsible for any device related issues.
- Due to the nature of the E-Learning content, no refund will be provided and no cancellation of subscription is allowed once the payment is made.
- Support is available only through the Contact form and email. No phone support is available.
error: Content is protected !!
Scroll to Top